Summer Programs @ eLearningK12
Baton Rouge Location
• 3-hour individualized sessions with instructor, 1 to 5 teacher/pupil ratio
• Can be used for enrichment or remediation.
• Customized education plan for each child.
• Individualized instruction within small groups and engaging activities.
• Access to our web-based, personalized curriculum, accessible at our learning center or at home.
• Choose the number of sessions and schedule at your convenience.
• Ages 5-18, Laptop requiredTuition: 8 sessions- $220
32 sessions-$520 (extra sessions may be added later if desired)
Morning Session- 9:00 A.M.—12:00
Instructors: Amy Moslander, Kristan Fletcher, Mary Vought
Afternoon Session - 12:30 P.M.—3:30 P.M.
Instructors: Teri Begin, Mary Vought
Barton Reading Clinic - to be scheduled with an instructor
Intense reading instruction for children and adults with dyslexia or performing below grade level in reading, using the Barton Reading System. May also be used for beginning readers. 14 sessions with therapist. Includes pretest and posttest.
Instructors: Amy Moslander
1-to-1 Tutoring - to be scheduled with an instructor
Individualized one-to-one tutoring in any subject specified by the parent.
Tuition: $40 per hour
Instructors: Amy Moslander, Teri Begin, Kristan Fletcher, Mary Vought