Optional Internet Homeschooling Services
Additional optional services may be purchased including:
- Barton Reading Clinics provide one to one teaching to assist students learning to read or remediation for students having difficulty with reading, including dyslexia.
- Reading Horizons Online for students needing extra help or remediation in reading
- Language courses in five languages (Chinese, French, German, Latin, and Spanish) for grades 9-12
- GED prep courses
- The Listening Program. The Listening Program is music listening therapy program that provides engaging brain stimulation to improve performance in school, work, and life. For more information visit the TLP website at www.thelisteningprogram.com
- Additional high school electives. The additional electives available are: Spanish I, Spanish II, Computer Applications (half credit), Introduction to Art (half credit), Strategies for Academic Success (half credit), Health, Psychology, Sociology, Consumer Skills (half credit), Career Skills (half credit), Healthy Living, Foundations of Personal Wellness, Lifetime Fitness, Art History I, Computer Applications-Office 2007(half credit), Career Planning and Development (half credit).